About the Travelling category

When will you allow us to open an account in LBP ? (Lebanese Pound)

Hello,

I traveled to Morocco and I had a commission of 29 dirham on each of my withdrawals (bank and different amount)
is this normal?

thank you

Hello

Has anyone use revolut visa card in russia recently? im heading to st petersburg and moscow in a couple of weeks.

I would like to use it for cash withdrawal and purchases is there any hidden charges i should know about in advance?

Any particular go to ATM/bank i should look out for in particular?

Many thanks in advance

I’m living in Denver, Colorado, USA. What are the ATM’s that doesn’t charge fees??

thanks in advance. Antonio

See here: The ultimative free ATM withdrawal list for travelling (by country)

Hi, I’m currently travelling in Fiji and lost my phone. I have a new phone with a new SIM card. I downloaded the app on my new smartphone and I have issues with logging into my account. In ap chat help seems to be unavailable (no option), when I click to register and give my details,info tells me to log into my account but this option is unavailable. When I click on the option changed your phone number, app again tells me to sign in but this option is unavailable. What should I do?

Hi, like the above, I have lost my phone while traveling and can’t access my account to load money. Is there anyway I can now do this?