About the Ideas category

hi - i’ve only started to use revolut a few days ago and i must say i’m very impressed. a suggestion from my end would be to enhance the vault with any cents or penny always rounding the currency to the next full dollar, euro, swiss franc etc and putting the difference into the vault. i really hate the pennies and cents after the dot :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Can you please clarify how can I share my ideas - I do not see a create topic button?

I think it would be nice to be able to create custom statement reports, i.e. to generate pdf statement:

• with only selected transactions (e.g. transactions from a given country only and only having food category, or simply to be able to choose transactions manually with ticks)
  • with a selected list of fields (transaction details), e.g. transaction location, category, amount in ccy1, amount in ccy2
  • with a selected account details (sort code, account number, address, name)
0 Likes

I would like to be able to confirm a payment on my mobile, before it gets accepted at the merchant. It would be nice if a popup appeared asking me for confirmation, much like when signing in with google to various sites and only after confirming would the payment be accepted.

1 Like

Analytics - Need to be able to show when payments are split. I have a heart attack when I look at my total restaurant payments but this are often split bills with friends but there is no way to show this on the analytics. I know I have technically paid but when working out monthly spend it’s tricky.

0 Likes

Vaults -

These are great. Need an option to show vault payments separately. It’s messy seeing all the -£0.33 transactions within the general transactions. Need to have a way to hid these.

Would also be good if say you have euro and £ to save change to each rather than only being able to choose one.

0 Likes

Premium / metal - I would subscribe (I love Revolut) but none of the items are really worthy for me. I would get it for travel but I would want a full travel policy including baggage and liability. Cash back isn’t good enough in Europe for me. So I would recommend.

Full travel cover (maybe have it modular so you can chose the benefits)
Better cash back in Europe and UK
Air miles / avíos / award points
Cheaper airport lounges
Included wifi hotspot access
Hire care insurance for travellers
Better Travel / hotel discounts

0 Likes

Hi,

I was thinking how great would it be, if you could improve security.
It’s nice and relaxing to have fingerprint to sign in, but on the other side, it’s easy to misuse.
Could you please add levels of security?
For example separate actions to 2 levels:

1. “view all data”
  2. “manipulation with money”
    For 1.st level would be enough to sign in with finger-print, but for 2.nd level would be required to write code or draw some pattern.
    Moreover, it would be nice, if I could limit amount of money may be used. In case I want to over-cross that limit, I would have to use code sent to my email, or something like that to be sure my money wouldn’t be easily stolen/used.

MaverBrick

0 Likes