About the Ideas category

Our end goal is to build a truly revolutionary product, which allows you to seamlessly manage and move money around the globe. To achieve this, we’ll need your help!

This thread will provide us with inspiration for how we can improve the overall Revolut experience.

What features do you need? What does your vision of a Revolut premium card entail? How could Revolut help your business? Should we add the Chinese Yuan or Swiss Franc as a top-up currency?

If you don’t ask… :wink:

Hi

The most important is the ease of receiving third party payments which as far as I am aware is not a facility available as yet on normal revolut. Also notification that the payment is in process even if not actually in the account is v useful

john t

Why don’t you implement a voting feature for ideas. I suspect that if you did that (and ranked them) 3D-Secure support would be number 1 by a mile.

Please add New Taiwan dollar TWD as Revolut could be a perfect solution for my life expense and tuition payment abroad.
Thank you

Please consider the idea described in chapter 6 of Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely about self controlled smart credit card. This is the kind of smart and responsible business model company like Revolut needs. You have the technology to do it, do you have the guts?

Hello all is it possible to add more crypto currency to our current stock. It’s one add on I strongly believe all Revolut users can gain from. We could be the new Binance of the crypto market.

Please make an API available for integration with the Emma app.

Hi Guys,
I would like to submit an idea but I seems I don’t have enough rights. How do I get the right to propose and idea?

Thanks

Hello,
Why can’t I purpose an idea on a topic ? That could be great if you’d add more category on the list of spending. For instance, bar or fast-food, because “restaurant” is to vague.

Thank you

Hi Guys, I don‘t no why you haven’t done that before, but what is missing, is easy to implement with a great benefit! The information about my totals, means when i exchanged all of my currency’s and token right now to my favorite currency, this total number and a trend, comparing to last h/day/week. In addition it will be great to have a button for one step exchange, all of my values with one click to be exchanged to my favorite currency. What do you think, it will be a great opportunity, isn’t it? Thanks a lot and BR

Dear Revolut Team,
The best thing you can add is Revolut Payment Buttons for websites,
This is a great feature, revolut as an online payment processor,
For example:
I have an online flower shop, John wants to buy flowers for Jen , he selects the flowers goes to checkout and sees -> pay via revolut (account or card ).
You already have payment links which gets people to pay via debit card or credit card so you can do that easily.

Could we have the flexibility to calibrate the budget cycle? I suppose everyone would have a different pay cycle which need not always be a calendar month so the option to receive that would be super helpful and useful. :slight_smile:

Re: Analytics - Could we get a roll up of all our accounts? Right now it’s separated out by currency and there is no way to see total spend in month across all accounts.

Hello

In the era of automation, I would like to automate my monthly payments, but still - I would like to have full control of my payments. To do that - I’m looking for one feature - variables at titles of money variables. Multiple companies which I’m working with requires to put some value (that is changing every month) into the title of money transfer, that value changes based on the month for example CustomerNumber_Month_Service ( 12345678_01_3434 ), is it possible to set variable that will change every month in repeating payments ?

Automatic Savings function - it’s brilliant

I would like to have a function that when my wages hit my account, the total previous ballance that was left unspent from the previous month’s wages, is then placed in my vault.

This is such a basic automated way of saving I find it incredible that nobody already does this.

For example: If I get paid £3500 on Jan 23rd, then my wages hit my account again on 23rd Feb with the existing balance being £800. That remaining £800 cash left in my account is automatically moved to my vault.

I would love to have more tools on the budget control such as: creation and edition of expenses categories and adding the date of my “first day of the month” because I don’t plan my budget from 1s to 30th.

Hello

I have few ideas and questions.

1. Pls add black or full dark theme for Revolut app. Many smartphones have Amoled displays. And Revolut is fully mobile platform. Its will be better for our eyes and baterry.

2. I know you need details info for your developers. So you need some crash reports and etc. But why so much? Why facebook? Our privacy isnt for sale.
    Pls adding privacy options in to Revolut app.
    Here is list trackers and app permissions:
    I no want share any my personal info with privacy hoover facebook.

3. Its posibble add update option in to app? I havnt GAPPS in my smarphone. So its little harder update.

4. What our personal info are shared with third-party companies like facebook?

Sorry for my english isnt my main language. I hope all will understand what i mean :wink:

It would be great if in Revolut app you could choose the day of the month from witch to calculate your budget, instead of it automatically being the 1st day of the month. It’s more convenient if let’s say you get payed on the 8th of every month and want to see how much you spend of each salary.

Giving access for Revolut to all the “SEPA com” recognized territories !
That is all the smaller islands under the administration of some European nations required to vote for their mother nation´s president…but not getting access to the no-fee SEPA transfers !!!

:thinking::thinking: