About the Feedback category

We’d love your feedback on how we can improve Revolut. How have your experiences with our customer support been? Is our app easy to use? Is our website useful?

“True innovation requires the ability to collaborate and share ideas with other people, and to sit down and talk with customers and get their feedback and understand their needs” Bill Gates

eBay verified banks, Revolut not listed.

It would be great to see Revolut listed on eBay as a verified bank account along side Monzo, Barclays, NatWest HSBC etc.

Doing so would speed up eBays Seller verification for eBays new managed payments system making it near instant rather then waiting up to 30days using their manual process.

Hi,

It would be preferable if I had the ability to create my own threads on here, as I used to be able to. I think I gave you some popular ideas years ago which you have implemented based on my suggestions. Now I log back in and I can’t create a post? Why is this?

I have some feedback: essentially, why does revolut seem to degrade their app, as in, when there is a useful slick feature you release a new version and it gets worse.

Simple example: you used to have the simple ability to flip through currency accounts by swiping left and right, now it’s a drop down box.

Your currency convert option used to be slick, when you flipped the other direction it showed an inverted currency rate, now it shows the same rate both ways.

It’s like Revolut think every new version is an upgrade. It’s NOT. When something is good, you need to leave it alone, and stop tweaking until you remove what is great.

I have lots of ideas/suggestions/feedback to assist. Please allow me to start posting again.

Thanks.