About the Bugs category πŸπŸ›

Why is the chat not working :rage:

hey! I have been using Revolut for a few months now and love it. My phone broke and now a wanted to download the app on my new phone, and I am stuck in a loop of getting verification codes (my number did not change) and typing in my info, the app telling me that my info already exists and then back to getting verification codes… how can I finally re enter?

i have the same issue. still waiting. i don’t understand them. they took my money very fast but the identy is still pending

I still waiting since 23 th march with identy verification and still nothing. I don’t undersand why they took 10 pounds from my bank account but they keep me with the identy pending.

I’m having the same issue, Does anyone have a fix?

The only way to contact Revolut support is through in app chat, which only works if you’re logged in!

Hi,

I have a problem logging into my account and verifying it: when I put my passcode and choose that I want to verify my identity with national identity card, it shows me that I have to be at least 18 years old, which, of course, I am. I get this information whichever government-issued document I choose to verify my identity with. My app has been updated and I’ve tried deleting and downloading it again, but it doesn’t help.

Thank you for your help.

I cannot login on. my new phone. Please, help.