About the Bugs category 🐝🐛

I have iOS 9.1. My app keeps crashing every time I try to log in. I have tried deleting it and reinstalling it; however, it keeps crashing. it doesn’t even let me enter my phone number. what can I do?

0 Likes

I have been on live chat for over a week now!!
my ID verification has not worked & I cannot go any further!. There are no buttons to manually go foreword as all the comments suggest. My original card was unlinked & I had to get a new one (at a further £4.99 cost).

Thought this was supposed to be simple??

Ridiculous that you cannot contact anyone & very frustrating.

0 Likes

Hello,
Yesterday I tried to make a payment with my revolut physical card, and it was declined. After that event I can’t log on to the app anymore. I just type in my 4 digits code and nothing happens.
Regards,

0 Likes

Hi there! My account is currently ‘under review’ and I can’t use my funds, no answer from customer support 3 days ago… please can someone help me to sort this out?

0 Likes

I think I found a bug in iOS app.
My virtual card is frozen and says “Review suspicious transaction” which seems to be button, but nothing is happened when I try to hit it. So the card is frozen and nothing can be done.
Any help about that?

0 Likes

The same with but more than 1 week

0 Likes

Hi,

Two issues and a question about virtual cards:

• Spotify only accepts cards from the same country as the account’s country. In this case it’s Portugal for me. My Revolut official address is also Portugal.

Yesterday i tried to use my virtual card to pay my Spotify subscription. I got an error message saying “Your card issuing country and account country must match!”

• Gearbest does not accept virtual Revolut cards.

• Q: What’s the issuing country for the virtual cards? Is it UK by default? I was expecting it to match my account address and country.

0 Likes

I have the same issue. The ‘Review suspicious transactions’ button doesn’t work. So my card remains frozen. How do I fix it?

0 Likes

Hello there. I have been using revolut for about a month now and everything has been perfect. But yesterday I added my second currency, some ETH. Starting that moment, whenever i make a payment with my card at a store, i don’t get notifications anymore. More than that, nothing is added to the vaut anymore. Is there a problem with revolut or is just a coincidence that i comverted some of my money into ETH.
I have to add, the vault is far from completed and all notifications are tunred on, in the app and also in the device settings. I have contacted support but nothing happened by now. Thank you!

0 Likes

When trying to get a quote for credit I keep getting this message and it prevents me from moving forward. “Street Line 1 can’t be empty”. I’ve restarted the app and my phone, even uninstalled and reinstalled it but it still happens.

Fingers crossed it gets sorted soon

0 Likes

I am going a bit crazy with revolut. I was living in Amsterdam and got revolut and now moved to Cambodia. I went through the whole process of changing the number, and a staff member at Revolut confirmed that the number was changed. And then I want to access Revolut but there is no country code for Cambodia… So I cannot access anymore my account at all. But when I want to fill in a complaint, it needs to be done through the app while I cannot access it… and the website is honestly not easy to naviguate through (I am not even sure that it is the place where I should report this issue). Can anyone help?

0 Likes

@juliettegoulet I can tell you just my own experience, that before I moved to my new country for work I asked :r: support about this. They told me if I change to local phone number and local address, Revolut will not be available for me, since they only cater for EU customers, so I should keep everything in my home country and forgot about to tell them, that i moved.

0 Likes

Hi there.
I’m a new member. I installed the app alright but by doing so, I added New Zealand as my country, as I’ve been living there for a couple years now. The app says it’s not available yet in New Zealand and asked to add me to a waiting list, which I did. However, I would like to access my French bank account but can’t seem to be able to switch country/login in France and was wondering if it was possible to do so at all?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:
Noémie

0 Likes

Hi,

I have a problem with Notification about Request of money from any of my friends as I don’t get any info about it.
Other notification works - Income Transfer, Declined Payment Request, Card Payment, Chat with support. This bug is really annoying.
I tried to fix it by:

• relogging
  • reinstall application
  • cleared application cache/details
    Nothing works.

Regards

0 Likes