About the Bugs category ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ›

I am going a bit crazy with revolut. I was living in Amsterdam and got revolut and now moved to Cambodia. I went through the whole process of changing the number, and a staff member at Revolut confirmed that the number was changed. And then I want to access Revolut but there is no country code for Cambodiaโ€ฆ So I cannot access anymore my account at all. But when I want to fill in a complaint, it needs to be done through the app while I cannot access itโ€ฆ and the website is honestly not easy to naviguate through (I am not even sure that it is the place where I should report this issue). Can anyone help?

@juliettegoulet I can tell you just my own experience, that before I moved to my new country for work I asked :r: support about this. They told me if I change to local phone number and local address, Revolut will not be available for me, since they only cater for EU customers, so I should keep everything in my home country and forgot about to tell them, that i moved.

Hi there.
Iโ€™m a new member. I installed the app alright but by doing so, I added New Zealand as my country, as Iโ€™ve been living there for a couple years now. The app says itโ€™s not available yet in New Zealand and asked to add me to a waiting list, which I did. However, I would like to access my French bank account but canโ€™t seem to be able to switch country/login in France and was wondering if it was possible to do so at all?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:
Noรฉmie

Hi,

I have a problem with Notification about Request of money from any of my friends as I donโ€™t get any info about it.
Other notification works - Income Transfer, Declined Payment Request, Card Payment, Chat with support. This bug is really annoying.
I tried to fix it by:

• relogging
  • reinstall application
  • cleared application cache/details
    Nothing works.

Regards

Hi,

For several week I have an notification like this:

If I swipe it, it appears again in few seconds/minutes
If I force close the app, it will not appear again.

If I enter the app and close it with back button, it will not appear again.
If I enter the app and let it run in background, it will appear after few seconds/minutes

Iโ€™m guessing the app is taking too much time processing contacts or is processing them continuouslyโ€ฆ

1 Like

Successfully logged into Revolut app v5.47โ€”> Cards โ€”> โ€œ+โ€ ----> Get New Card โ€”> Physical โ€”> Get Standard Card โ€”> Create PIN for Revolut Card (No response) !!! Just _ _ _ _ and no way to insert PIN numbersโ€ฆ

Removing data from an application or reinstallation did not help

Android 8.1.0 PDT 1.171019.026

6 Likes

I do not order my physical card, because the application crashes constantly. What have to do?

1 Like

For some transactions there are encoding problems, especially non-ASCII characters.

E.g. in the attached image: the top-one is correct (โ€œTรคgiparkโ€). The second has an โ€œ?โ€ instead of an โ€œรคโ€ and the third one is missing the โ€œรผโ€ (it should be called Zรผrich)

1 Like

When i do a TOP-UP in the APP asks for the cardโ€™s CVC code. So when i wrote a WRONG cvc code money will be still top-uped. Like it doesnt even make cvc check.

just get a denied payment with โ€œIPS paymentโ€ (purchase on a French site) and my revolut account has been debited.
Do i need to wait 7 days to get my money back to my account?

Best regards

5 transfers have been made to savings vault today instead in 1. Can anyone advise?

I have few accounts in currencies USD, EUR and GBP in other banks. When I have tried to add those accounts in application as pre-defined beneficients and me as account owner, the application hangs totally and it shows the message โ€œbeneficent address is missingโ€ and my phone display hourglass infinitely. I am using Android 9.0

The chat with us option in the help panel is missing. Sometimes it pops up randomly.

2 things Iโ€™ve spotted - not bugs as such but errors on the site:

When viewing this page (https://www.revolut.com/invest-with-revolut-trading) on a computer - when you scroll down the bar at the top overlaps the main content of the page - see attached:

Secondly, there is a typo on this page - it should say โ€˜varyโ€™ not โ€˜varโ€™โ€ฆ

https://www.revolut.com/help/exploring-revolut/trading/trading-stocks/do-i-see-real-time-security-prices

When i try to create an account i sad to me that something has gone wrong
What should i do? i can t create an account
i sad that to me after i write the PIN

Hi. I have a problem with my revolut account
I was using Revolut with any problem, then, i lost my mobile phone. i was 5 days with no mobile phone, but i was using my credit card. i went on holiday in this 5 days. When i come back to London, my credit card was block. Also when I trayed to downloap de app in my new mobile phone, I couldnยดt.
I canยดt have a contacta with Revolut because i can use app chat with them.
Any idea?

Thank You. Luis

My 6 digit code is not being received and my finger print security keeps defaulting to off. Making it almost impossible to log onto my account

Hi itโ€™s been now more than 3 weeks that chat option is not available (offline status), I donโ€™t understand why โ€ฆ can you please have a look ? I donโ€™t have any other way to chat with you and I really need to chat as Iโ€™m facing issue with top-up my account.
Thanks for your support

1 Like

HI, my chat has frozen for two weeks and wont let me close

Hi Luis,

I have something similar. I have tried to pay for a flight and when I noticed that the price jumped to more than I had into my account at that time I wanted to cancel it.

What has happened instead is that my account got blocked, I can still use my card, but on my account is asking me to connect with my old phone number, which I do not have access anymore to. I tried to change it in the past, but that did not really work for me.

Right now they are asking me to identify myself again, I sent them what information they required (date of birth / full name / old & new phone number / address etc.) but I am still waiting for an answer from them.

I have to buy a flight ticket so I can leave within the next 2 days and I cannot do anything at this time, I am basically stuck.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Much appreciated!