About the Bugs category ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ›

Context

• Android app
  • Phone has fingerprint scanner
  • I did not set up biometrics login in Revolut
  • โ€œSign in with biometricsโ€ is disabled in app settings

Issue

• When I open Revolut app there is a fingerprint option in the bottom right corner of the passcode keyboard
  • If I select the fingerprint option I can sign in with my fingerprint
  • I want this to actually be disabled as per app settings โ€ฆ

Hey im having a big wjere I canโ€™t get into the app. Tried uninstalling and it hasnโ€™t helped
Is there a number I can call?

Totally new in Malta, got a new local mobile phone number, tried signing up, but it doesnโ€™t work. Seems like somebody has already an account with this number. Is there anyway of re-registering? I would assume the previous user has changed his/her number. Thanks

Hello,
In the Revolut stock, NYSE: SU (Suncor Energy) has an icon of Schneider Electric what is on stock EPA: SU (Euronext Paris stock)!

Help please! Since I am using Revolut the security code is rejected after approximately 2 weeks of non-use (although it is correct). Then always the same game follows with account reset, selfies and so on. Already tried many things, update App (curr. 7.16.1) and iOS (curr. 13.6.1), reinstall Revolut App etc. Also the Touch ID does not work as a workaround, because this setting gets also resetted. Thanks for any help!

Having a problem a bit in common.
When I want to transfer money, but receiving โ€œPassword is invalidโ€ message. So Iโ€™m not able to use money in my account. Reinstall didnโ€™t help. Itโ€™s my first transferโ€ฆ Can anyone help with this issue?

Stock trading monthly statements stopped working since March 2020, and the CSV export for trades is missing.
This would make it unwise to trade without those essential legal & performance trade tracking records.

Hi there. Iโ€™m trying to add a transactio to my expenses but when I click the button โ€œAdd as an Expenseโ€, nothing happens.

Hi guys,
Have an issue with the chat function. Every time I post something it shows up that I posted it yesterday.
Does anyone have an idea how to fix this please?

I have a problem. I moved to Sweden and the app wonโ€™t let me change my address. I can change everything but the country. Could you please help?

I have a issue with seeing my card details. I changed my phone and logged in succesfully, but since then I canโ€™t see my card number, expiration date etc. I can still see the IBAN. Itโ€™s a virtual card, so I canโ€™t see them other way. Please help

Solved it by logging out and deleting the cache

For some reason, Iโ€™m not able to create a new post in the community, I can only write in existing threads. Any help?

Hello,

I have an issue with the recovery email after clicking the forgot pin code. The pop-up states that I have successfully passed the identity check but I do not receive the recover email (I checked my spam folder and resend the email several times). Could you please help me with this matter?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Hey! The app is asking me to verify my personal ID, but when I click on the โ€œverify identityโ€ link, nothing happens and i cannot fond the option in my settings. What am I supposed to do?

Hello,

I am trying to set my budget in the Revolut app but the continue button is greyed out and it only shows me how much I used in the last 30 days.

Any advice please?