About the Bugs category 🐝🐛

hello,
i cant create my account. Can you send me number of french support ? Login fail so no chat support.

My app say me “number or verification fail” no email no sms to explain that.

Thanks

hi, i’m from russia, but now i live in canada, can i have revolut on russia phone nubmer? i use my canada adress, but queue dosen’t move

Hello,

My account is blocked, I can’t log in

could you help me please

Application version: 7.7.1

Platform: Android

Issue: Vaults not visible

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open app
  2. Select Wealth
  3. Select Vaults

Actual result:
No vault appear. Create new vault image appears

Expected result:
The existing vaults should appear

Where do I find statements for a vault? When I followed the instructions to click on the settings icon for a particular vault, I don’t get an option to download a statement. All I see is Name, Goal & Deadline, but nothing to download a statement. I have version 7.7.1 of the app on an iPhone.
Thank you.

Hi, there’s a typo when removing a custom category:
typo

Not sure where to post this, as I am unable to create threads. Can a mod look into why I cannot create threads? Thanks!

Hi! I sent this issue about 2 months ago and still the same problem… They are putting new options, services, whatever… but since the update with this colours…horrible. Did you receive any solution?

Since i received my Revolut card, i cant do nothing with him, i tried to pay the restaurant bill, and was canceled (contract canceled) , then i went to a ATM, to do a first transaction with the card,the system ask me for my personal number with twelve characters… wich one? my phone number? after two tries of wrong code, i gave up… i hope you could help me with my problem.

Hi,
I reinstalled Revolut App and need to login once again. After inputting my phone number the screen with confirmation of my e-mail appears but there are no e-mails from Revolut received in all folders including spam and junk.
Please, help me with this issue. Customer complaint was sent 2 weeks ago and still there is no reply.
Thanks

Hi There,
I had an issue with a payment yesterday.
I had 499€ in my Euro account and 65£ in my UK account.
I am in France and i tried to pay 500€ and i got : payment declined.
So i have transfered 499 € to the UK account and it worked

So i have 2 questions :

• why does my card take the money from the UK account and not the € account while i am in France ?
  • i thought that the card would take the money from the € and complete with the UK without having to make transfers.
    Can you please provide me some details on how the payment works, i could not find those details :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot
Cheers
Marion

I have a problem and I don’t know where to contact the technical support

@AndreasK hi can you or anyone help me and my sister, i dont know how to send private messages on this. we have a house sale gone through, moneys left buyers account and gone into our revolut account we opened about 2 weeks ago for this very purpose. you guys asked for more info, we sent you all relevant documents proving sale of house, and now account seems locked only a “chat with us” option, with no one ever replying. please help, the buyer is threatening to back out of the deal, because money has left his account but we can’t access it or even get confirmation or anything from your company with updates that we will ever get it. please help. they threatening to pull out in like 11 hours.

Hi, after a while I was trying to log back in to my Revolut app (android).
After typing in my phone number it’s asking me to click verification link sent to my email address, problem is I don’t have an access to that email anymore.

How can I access my account?

Cheers,
Raf

I have a friend saved as “Nickname” on my Phone contacts.

after I added this friend on Revolut I saved him with “full name” in the Revolut App.

since then, Every Notification (from Whatsapp, Telegram or SMS) I get “Full Name” instead of “Nickname”

how can I change his name in the Revolut App? or why is it interfering with my phone contacts? he is still saved under “Nickname” in my contacts.

it’s annoying as hell because I use color-code emojis next to the nicknames of my friends to recognize them when I don’t have glasses on :frowning:

Well, it seems that I can’t create a new topic about this issue.

The option about ATM report (wrong location, incorrect details, etc.), it is not working. You can select any option, fill the details in the next screen, but neither the camera nor upload files buttons works -camera give you a black screen asking for permission to the app, it has, checked twice, it make selfies without any problem-.

Even without pic nor document, the next screen ask “again” for the issue, and the report, eventually it redirect you to a web-based screen without any confirmation.

It happens in two different phones with different app versions, both Android and with the full app permissions in both.

Can anyone help me with this? I can’t start a new topic yet. I would like to be able to print a statement for my vaults, but I can’t see how.

I’m on iOS. After recent updates, when downloading and printing out individual transaction, the footer overlaps the transaction section of the file and makes the PDF illegible. Please look into this problem for the next update, thanks.

Hi can please help to check why cannot use my mobile number to apply for an account via apps? Thanks thanks

Sorry mate, I think the only way it’s to export the whole statement for an account and specific currency in an excel format and filter this excel to show you only the vault “column”, and work from there to extract the data you need.

As far as I can see, you can’t export a “vault only” statement from any place.