A few questions before I travel to France

While we are in France I’m hoping to use my new Revolut card to purchase some annual passes in Disneyland Paris.

Am I correct in thinking that the card should work as expected when the Disney person expects me to hand over a chunk of money - I don’t want to be stood there with Monsieur Disney expecting the dough and me being stuck as the money is all sat on my Revolut card.

With regard to petrol stations - I understand the position with the card in the pump thing, so am I correct in thinking it will work with the person in the little booth with the barrier at supermarkets?

Obviously I’m going to ‘frontload’ my EUR wallet at the most decent rate I can so I can fix my rate as far as possible. Are the EUR available immediately to spend at the fix rate or is it subject to the 2 day delay or is that just the transferring to other bank accounts thing?

Just waiting until tomorrow to nip to the local supermarket to ‘wake’ my card up with a PIN purchase.

Am I correct in thinking that the card should work as expected when the Disney person expects me to hand over a chunk of money - I don’t want to be stood there with Monsieur Disney expecting the dough and me being stuck as the money is all sat on my Revolut card.

As long as the POS has internet everything will be fine and I am sure Disney as such POS :slight_smile:
I live in France and :r: is my daily bank for several months now : I only had one issue with a Stacey merchant.

With regard to petrol stations - I understand the position with the card in the pump thing, so am I correct in thinking it will work with the person in the little booth with the barrier at supermarkets?

Correct

Obviously I’m going to ‘frontload’ my EUR wallet at the most decent rate I can so I can fix my rate as far as possible. Are the EUR available immediately to spend at the fix rate or is it subject to the 2 day delay or is that just the transferring to other bank accounts thing?

Currency exchange are instant.

With a couple of minor restrictions (ie petrol pumps) your card should be accepted as any other MasterCard or visa.

Dont forget to carry an alternative - cash or another card or two.