33k USD Not received!

Frank, that’s a valid distinction to make but I think that if breaching your top-up limit means that you can no longer add funds to your account then to all intents and purposes it isn’t much different from having one’s account ‘frozen’ (which is the word Sal used).

Care to share a screenshot. I was under the impression it was gone and also the impression I got yesterday at revrally when they talked about compliance.

Support specifically told me my limits from before were still in place untouched.

Not necessarily. If you’re getting your salary paid in, it makes a huge difference. Your account doesn’t have to be at a 0 balance by the end of the month. With locked accounts, nothing is possible. If just incoming funds are pending, you can still spend with the card. Could be enough to “survive” a couple of days until new funds are cleared.

So if the original static limits are still in place but we just can’t see them any more then it’s not like a lot of useful progress has been made, is it?

1 Like

Agreed

twentytwentytwenty

Fair enough. I was operating under the implicit assumption that your typical :r: user is not using it as their BACS account or maintaining large ongoing balances, etc., due to the absence of FSCS protection. That’s certainly how I use it (small balances with frequent top-ups). I don’t have the nerve to keep even 4-figure amounts in there!

Before the limits were removed the app said I had a 600,000DKK limit. Then when it disappeared I asked Support and they also said that they hadn’t been removed, just hidden, and that my limit was still 600,000DKK