3) Cannot find a contact to make a payment

Hi there,

For some strange reason I cannot find a contact of my friend to send him money. He got me on Revolut and just like me he uses it all the time. I can only find the latest payment relationships with other friends, cannot find him even using the search contact facility. Where am I wrong?

Thank you,
Petra

Hey @PB411 :slight_smile:

If you were able to find her/him before, then it’s probably not your fault but a technical glitch and there’s little you can do about it. At least, that’s been happening to me a few times over the last years :frowning:

Maybe your friend can request the money from you so you’ll only have to accept her/his request :wink:

If you have never been able to see your friend, try adding/removing the international prefix and see if that changes anything :+1:

1 Like

Have you both synced your address books with Revolut? Is his phone number associated with his account identical with the phone number you’ve got for him in your address book?

1 Like

We always used it together, except last two weeks or so. I changed his name in my address book, could that do anything with it?
He requested money, I could accept it, but still can’t find him to send money.
And now every time I click on his name from requested money, my Revolut app crashes. So blizzard.