2 weeks waiting!!

Revolut app doesn t work! Send my e-mail plenty of times and … no answer!!!

Hello @josequim,

Really sorry about this. There’s a waitlist at the moment, however, you will receive an email once we have cards.

Please let me know if you have further enquiry.

Best,

Andreas K.

Good news, you can now open a Revolut account; the waiting list has been cleared. Simply open the Revolut App, tap ‘Sign Up Now’ and order a RevolutCard straight to your door!

You can now spend globally with the real exchange rate; transfer 23 currencies without the ridiculous fees; and instantly send or request money from friends.

Thanks for your patience; we can’t wait to have you on board.

Still waiting for your contact!!! No cards yet?

Good news, you can now open a Revolut account; the waiting list has been cleared. Simply open the Revolut App, tap ‘Sign Up Now’ and order a RevolutCard straight to your door!

You can now spend globally with the real exchange rate; transfer 23 currencies without the ridiculous fees; and instantly send or request money from friends.

Thanks for your patience; we can’t wait to have you on board.

HI. I apologize if i should not be writing here, but i’m new to Revolut.
I downloaded the app but I cannot pass the Address part of the registration. For some reason it says “please fill fields in the form” when they are all filed. Don´t know what to do.
I’m from Portugal and my address is from Lisbon, btw.
Thanks
António

Hello @antonio216, apologies for the delay.

Please make sure you’re using English Alphabet, with out accents on the letters. :slight_smile: